Coventry Owners Association, Inc.

Meeting Minutes

May 27, 2010

I. Call to order

President Jerry Hulshult called to order the meeting of the Coventry Owners Association, Inc. at 7:35 p.m. on February 9, 2010 at Linda Segalís home.

II.              Attendance

President Jerry Hulshult, Vice President Dan Ignarski, Treasurer Laurie Capece, Secretary Gina Parson, Member at Large Linda Segal were all present.†

III.            Approval of minutes from last meeting

A motion was made by Capece to forego the reading of the minutes from the last meeting. Segal seconded.† The motion was approved.

IV.            New business

a)     Capece gave the treasury report.† 14 lots still owe dues.† Letter will be sent out next week.† Ignarski made a motion to approve and Parson seconded. The motion passed.

b)     Capece will look into the history of the front fountain to determine whether or not replacement of jets is necessary.

c)     The mailbox on Bolton Abbey has been replaced.

d)     Parson will call COJ to inform them of the damaged sidewalk on Middleham.

e)     Parson will research having magnets made with Coventry information for residents.†

f)      Next meeting is tentatively scheduled for September.

V.              Adjournment

Parson moved to adjourn the meeting at 8:10 p.m.† Ignarski seconded and the motion was approved.

Minutes submitted by:† Gina Parson, Secretary

Minutes approved by: Jerry Hulshult, President