Coventry Owner’s Association

Board Meeting

                                   Tuesday, September 28, 2010



I. Call to order

President Jerry Hulshult called to order the meeting of the Coventry Owners Association, Inc. at 7:38 p.m. at Bonnie Watson’s home.

II.                Roll call

The following persons were present:

Jerry Hulshult, President

Dan Ignarski, Vice President

Laurie Capece, Treasurer

Gina Parson, Secretary

Bonnie Watson, Member at Large

Linda Segal, Member at Large


III.              Open issues

a)      Capece found no info on fountain with regards to replacement of pump and ring.  Will replace when necessary.

b)      Capece still waiting to hear from post office, as well as mason for replacement of mailboxes.  Ignarski will call another mason to inquire about prices.

IV.             Old business

            a)  Capece gave a Treasury report.  6 lots still have not paid dues.  Lien notices                   were sent out.

            b)  Block party scheduled for Saturday, October 23rd, 6:00 p.m.

            c) Capece is calling the DJ to check for availability.

            d) Annual meeting was tentatively scheduled for January 30th.  Parson will speak                   with Angela Walker to see if we can use the Watson building again. 

            e)  Next meeting scheduled for first or second Tuesday in December at Capece’s                           home.

V.                Adjournment

Hulshult adjourned the meeting at 8:10 p.m.

Minutes submitted by:  Gina Parson, Secretary

Minutes approved by:  Jerry Hulshult, President